Sunday, April 20, 2008

Market will react to results very sharply,,,,

hay friends!!!

This is in addition to my calls u receive through mails.... I thought it will be a good idea to give some tips on blogs....

Though I am not very bullish on market at this time of time..(This is opposite to most of my analyst friend who have very +ve outlook for the market.)... for me market is very welll priced at this time of time... all the over priced shares have taken a big beating and now we are all set to move on from all the things that was happening from January.

Few key points to look for....

Market is priced in a very balanced way and global market is facing slow down, in such a scenario and we are in the time when majors will declare there returns. These returns will now have a huge impact on market. Any good results gives a big reason for a Foreign investor to invest in India... Thus the market will depend very much on the results declared.

No comments: