Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Imp Note: How to get max out of this blog

Hi,

The calls on this blog are for short term with a 15 day horizon in mind. The expected targets are often met much sooner.

All the calls are based on pure technical analysis done through a software called "The Big Bull", which I have developed and have been using for over 2 years now.

I have been giving calls since Jan 2007 and the hit ratio has been more then 90%....during this phase i saw the mad bull run of Sep 2007 to Dec 2007 and the shocking falls of Jan 2008 to march 2008. In all the situations the calls performance has been stellar.

I manage a hedge fund 'RHF' dedicated to stock market only. You can contact me at rohitbansal83@gmail.com for more details about the fund.

I recommend that people look @ stock market as investments and concentrate on risk management rather considering stock market as a place to make big bucks in no time. In the current indian stock market, I believe that a constant 7-8% per month growth can be easily achieved if invested wisely.

I wish you all the best with stocks and feel free to reach out to me for suggestions/questions/comments.


Rohit Bansal
rohitbansal83@gmail.com

No comments: